Doing more of what makes me happy - Scrapbooking

I have been working long hours lately, so when I get home I am pretty much exhausted. I have decided this week to do more of what I like. Afterall, I think I deserve it, right?

This week I have accomplished completing all but four pages in 'My Trip to Boston 2012' Scrapbook. I wanted to share 4 pages with you. The pictures are not good quality - hoping to get a new camera soon ;)

As most know, I love cupcakes :)


We visited this absolutely wonderful bakery...


I snuck a few menus and pictures ;)

And Cheers...who doesn't love the show Cheers - well, I have only seen re-runs as this is out of my era. However, this place was very COOL!



My local scrapbooking store went out of business. I plan to make some trips to Iowa City soon to stock up on some paper and embellishments. The supplies in these photos are all from Walmart. The paper and embellishments were fairly cheap. There is just not enough variety there for me.

Please notice the layouts of these pages. I will continue to share different layouts from Creative Memories...

I look forward to the future and sharing more of what makes me happy! I would love to hear what makes you happy, don't forget to comment!

I encourage you to join blogger and be a follower of your favorite blogs. Even if you don't have your own blog! More followers and interaction can lead to winning more give-a-ways! The give-a-ways range from a cookbook to free things!!

1 comment: