What I Wore Wednesday

I have attempted really hard to save posting anything on outfits until my 30x30 Challenge...

I had to share my outfit from yesterday. Again, the image seems pretty pix elated...I apologize. Dress is from Express and shoes Cato.

Just thought I would share a story from this morning. Most people just have to appreciate me for the dumb things I do...Have you ever had one of those days that the grocery selection in the pantry is lacking and what you do have doesn't sound good for breakfast??

This morning, I just could not decide what to do for breakfast. I figured since the drugstore is on my way to work I could just stop and pick up some cereal...

That lead to being so indesisive I purchased two boxes. I had two big boxes of cereal on my desk all morning. :) Fruit loops and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios! Nothing like being a kid again :)

I did finally choose one - Fruit Loops :) I also want to share that I accomplished eating 3/4 of the box, BY MYSELF :) I don't remember the last time I had Fruit Loops, apparently I made the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment