Swanky Chicken Salad

I got creative for the first time with food!!!! When looking through the refrigerator, I see some celery, carrots, red peppers, eggs and chicken breast...Chicken Salad.

This is my own recipe!! Woo Hoo! :)


 I was in a bit of a hurry so while the chicken was cooking I prepped the rest of the ingredients and mix together.



Swanky Chicken Salad

2-1/2 (3 breasts) cups cooked shredded chicken, cold
3 stalks of celery
1 carrot
1 small red pepper
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
3/4 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped

Directions:
1. Mix chicken, celery, carrot, pepper, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Add mayonnaise, mix well.
3. Fold in chopped eggs, blending throughout.
4. Serve on rolls

Also, would be great on a bed of fresh lettuce.


No comments:

Post a Comment