High 5 for Friday

It's Friday!! Can you believe that next week is Thanksgiving??!! Just a mere few days now until my beautiful cousin gets married!!

1. Homemade gifts - I started making these gifts for Christmas. I love giving something homemade. In fact most of the gifts this year are going to be homemade. 

Wait for my Flip Chart Recipe Cards, Wine/Olive Oil Dispenser and more.


2. My Christmas theme, yeap that is a Christmas tree up :) Theme is Red, Silver and White this year. 


4. Another homemade item - I met a good friend for lunch, she is 7 months pregnant. I wanted to make her something unique. Tutorial to follow.


4. Herbalife Shakes - I started Herbalife shakes this week. So far I am loving the Butter Pecan and Butterfinger! :)


5. These Baked Tacos


Want to share your top 5?

Link up below and have a wonderful weekend!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am glad I am not the only one that has a "Christmas theme". I haven't decided what ours will be. Love the homemade gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lindsey! Yes the themes drive my husband batty but it makes me happy :) I will look for your theme soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your theme, it's looking good already. The baked tacos look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Stephanie! Have fun with those YUMMY GUMMY BEARS :)

    ReplyDelete