Spicy Ranch and Goldfish Snack Mix with Love


Tonight was one of many amazing nights with my family. When life seems to be passing by so fast and nights I only speak 5 words to my husband because we are just in passing...nights like tonight is when I sit and think that God has a way of putting Faith, Hope and Love back into your mind and you realize that you have the most amazing life with the most amazing people in it. I love my little family of three and can't wait to make it more someday! Maddox laid in my lap for 30 minutes tonight wide awake and smiled at me before I put him down for the night. There is something that makes my heart flutter again and again when I see him look to me for comfort!

I found this recipe and thought I would try this myself to take to work this week. Stay tuned for one other Pretzel Mix I have coming up, made with similar supplies so buy double now :)

Ingredients
  • 2 bags plain Goldfish crackers
  • 2 bags cheddar Goldfish crackers
  • 1½ cups pecan halves
  • 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 package Hidden Valley Harvest Dill dressing mix
  • 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce


Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 250°
  2. Combine crackers and pecans in a large bowl.
  3. Mix melted butter with Ranch dressing mix, dill weed and Worcestershire sauce, and pour over crackers and nuts. Using a wooden spoon, gently stir to coat.
  4. Pour snack mix onto parchment lined large roasting pan or baking sheet.Place pan in center of oven and bake for one hour, carefully stir mix every 15 minutes while baking.
  5. Cool completely before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment