Pizza Burgers

Without complaining {poor me} for too long...I will say that today after 2 hours on the phone with dell.com and $129 later, my computer seems to be back up and running. Quite honestly, better than ever. :) I'm not going to speak that sentence again, as I'm sure this will jinx me.

How about this weather in Iowa? For it being the first week of August, we really could have had the air off this week! 

So anyway, we used to have these Pizza Burgers, Mama's way as a kid. We lived busy lives as kids, which is probably where I get it to this day. We would get home from school, mom would cook dinner and we would eat dinner while she went to bowling.

With most recipes you can always substitute things, this recipe is the same thing. Just use what you have!!

My suggestions are the following:

Buns
Hamburger
Pepper
Salt
Pizza Sauce/Alfredo Sauce
Shredded Mozzerela
Green Peppers
Black Olives

Start by cooking the hamburger with all the seasonings that you prefer. Once the hamburger is cooked start adding in the veggies/sauces and cook just until warm. Lay the buns open faced on a baking sheet and lay on the hamburger. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and bake on 350 for about 15 minutes just until the cheese is melted and bubbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment