Things I Love Thursday - day late :)

Good afternoon readers!

Cake orders are busy in my world - we had cake pops and cakes to make last night and tonight.
This weeks thing - Shellac

Oh Shellac, how I love you! You have saved me tons of money (tell my husband that too). You have saved me from manicuring every other week to once a month! Although the royal treatment was nice every other week...it can get pricey!

Here is an image of the wonderful, long lasting Shellac Polish!




Don't know what I am talking about? Here you go...

Normal nail polish that dries by evaporation. Your manicure is not cured for 2-3 hours. However, Shellac is cured by UV Light, within minutes! Your nails are completely dry by the time you leave. It is durable, your nails stay strong and they don't flake with every bump. It is like a plasticized coating, suitable as a long lasting polish! If you have not tried this yet, please make an effort to try it! Worth every penny and available in many colors...even white tips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment