Back to Basics - Running

I have been pretty lax with myself with both food and exercise the last couple of months, I am back in the saddle!!

I started running this week again. I ran about a mile and I also walked 3 miles last night!! My legs are very very sore but so worth it. The accomplished and rewarding feeling is untradable for me.

So here is what I do (c25k - app for android)

Week One - Start out slow by brisk walking for a warm up 5 minutes, jog for 60 seconds and walk for 90 seconds. Do that 3 days a week. I swear by this - I DO NOT have a runners body but by doing this I just might be fit someday!!

I am having technical difficulties with Blogger on my computer at home, bare with me as my posts have not been daily!
Thanks for reading and Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment