Sunday Subs - Toasted Italian Sub

While at Fareway yesterday, I walked past their Italian Sausage and thought an Italian Sub sounds awesome! After 10 minutes of gathering random cheeses, veggies, sauces and breads - I had the perfect meal - easy and delicous.

I was quite proud as this is my first 'just wing it' recipe! So here goes nothing!!


This one is loaded - Italian Sausage, Romano Cheese, Kraft Italian Five Cheese, Red Peppers (freshly picked from our garden), Black Olives, Emeril's Roasted Gaahhlic Sauces and French Bread


Italian Sausage, Romano Cheese, Kraft Italian Five Cheese, Tomato, Alfredo Sauce (cheated here)and French Bread

My mom doesn't eat red sauce so I wanted to make Alfredo for her. Dilema = no milk or heavy cream to make it...Fareway is closed on Sunday's...hmmm

I looked through the pantry to see what I else I had, finding only a bag of Lipton Garlic Alfredo Shells. Decided to take the shells out and use the sauce :) - Dale ran to the gas station accross the street to get milk and it ta and added some corn startch to thicken it without the noodles, tasted great :)

Toasted Italian Subs

2 lbs. Italian Sausage
1/2 jar of Emeril Roasted Gaaahlic Red Sauce
Shredded Romano Cheese
Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese
Red Peppers
Black Olives
Tomato
Alfredo Sauce
French Bread loaves

Brown the meat, cut the veggies, warm up the sauces. I used our Panini Press to Toasted the bread and just assemble!! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment