Parsley and Basil Seasoned Ribeye

Normally, I would be the one at the store picking up the parsley, basil, etc for the steaks but this year we have our very own little garden to be picking from. Since these steaks seemed to be the size of half the cow I decided to just have a light side to go with so we chose to have my Cucumbers, Onions and Tomatoes. I had the side already chilling in the refrigerator. 

Even if you don't have fresh items you can always use the seasonings from McCormick. Of course, I'm always going to recommend the fresh!!

I apologize for the awful picture here but my Nikon camera died, stuck with my iPhone :(

4 steaks
Salt/Pepper
3 cloves garlic
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tbsp chopped basil
3 tbsp olive oil

Combine everything together rub on the steaks and grill until medium-rare {cook longer if desired}.

No comments:

Post a Comment