Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

It seems like my posts are few and far between lately. I am trying to get back into a routine. With craziness of the holidays out of the way, I will be back to sharing recipes, how to’s and much more! This year is going to bring a lot of new things, I can just feel it! I look forward to sharing this year with you!

So, I have been crazy busy at work with a lack of sleep since the holidays. I was off work for the holidays from December 21st to January 2nd. In case you didn't notice that was 11 whole days! I don’t think in those 11 days I went to be before 12 am. Which made it that much harder to get back to work. I am STILL recouping!!

Tonight, I am going to work on some projects around the house. And eating this wonderful supper below :) It is basically all we have in the house right now!

Green Giant Single Serving Corn, One Apple, and Toast with Apple Jelly


Here’s to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment