New Year's Resolution

Whether you New Year’s Resolution is get in shape, manage debt, look for a new job, text less, call a friend more, manage stress, or even cook a meal once a week. We all have things we are constantly working on bettering in our lives.

This year my New Year’s Resolution is to save more money. Now let’s see how good I can do at this. I had to create a post and be accountable so here I go, wish me luck :)

I for the most part don’t spend that much money. I have pulled out an old Suze Orman book, and I am going to read it front to back and learn something. Believe it or not I can read and I completed 5 books in 2012!!!

I tend to be frugal with some things but not all. I am more frugal on material things than food. I want something that tastes good, so when I go to the grocery store I don’t really look at prices or buy the generic brand. I am going to start doing that because chances are they taste the same. I am going to start cutting coupons. I tried doing this a while back but it was a lot of work. Here I am trying it again. Now, I am not going to be one of those ‘Extreme Couponer’s’ so don’t look for me on TV any time soon J

What ever your New Year's Resolution may be here to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment