2012 Year - Amazing

As most of you know from following my blog...this year has been pretty incredible!!!

2012 Highlights

Kenzie's First Flight - and flew alone (February)
Kenzie's first time out of the midwest (February)
The Tetmeyer Wedding - (May)
Dale's first time out of the country - He flew to Germany for work (June)
Mackenzie's first time out of the country - Our Honeymoon to China (August/September)
Honts family Vacation - Jamaica for Kelly's Wedding (November)

This year has been full of surprises!! We look forward to sharing 2013 with you!!

In February, Dale flew to Boston for work -- two days later I flew out to meet him and do some sight seeing. This was my first flight, alone at that!! I was pretty damn proud!!! AND it was my first time out of the Midwest.

In May, he put a ring on it!!!

In June, Dale left for Germany for 7 days - longest 7 days of my life!!!! I was so glad when he came home.

We went to China in late August for 2 weeks. Why did we go there ... to see Dale's brother, wife and kids :) This was the most incredible trip. The trip of a lifetime.

In November, the whole family, yeap all 21 of us!! We packed up and went to Jamaica for my cousin Kelly's wedding. The most beautiful ceremony EVER!! We truly did have an amazing time here!!

So to sum it up - Dale and I have had the most amazing year! Thank you to all that are a part of our lives!!! We love you all!

Happy New Year ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment