Cheddar and Mayo French Bread Spread

I got this recipe from a good friend of mine. At first I thought, mayo on bread - interesting. Once I cooked it, absolutely the best bread EVER. This recipe is made a lot in our house. We have it with pizza, pasta, or with even burgers. I recommend trying this recipe because it is easy and delicious.

All you need is...
1 loaf french bread -
          I had to do with Garlic that's all the store had. I did have to scrape off the butter they had on it.
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
1 T. parsely
1 t. garlic salt





Pre-cut french bread 3/4 through. Combine all ingredients and slather on bread. Place on baking sheet or foil and place in the oven on broil. Keep your eye on the oven, this can burn really easy! Remove from the oven once mixture is bubbling and bread has turned golden brown. Pull apart and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment